Wednesday 14 September 2011

deep deep down

i am really feeling the need to post right now.
not because i am being forced into it by jem and harry, or because i've only posted twice. just because :)

im feeling like i should be deep, so this is strange for me but here goes...

well, started the night home alone pretending to myslef that i would work.
as if! instead i went onto facebook properly for like the first time in years and by properly i mean talking to people which is something that i generally can't do.

i talked to one of my friends about our crazy plan for hot boddies, i talked to this guy that used to make me cry every night (so why did i talk to him???), i talked to a really good friend about her bad day and how someone she thought was her 'bffl' had shut her down and another special friend i talked to told me about how her mum is pushing her too hard,  another guy i talked to about nothing particular but 'nothing in particular' lasted us a while. he gave me this link that i wet my pants at though so to take a break with my nonexistant deepness...



and one girl gave me a link to her blog where she had written a post about me. i didnt quite make it to the end before i burst into tears. not bad tears. happy tears. because what she said made me feel so good and warm and fuzzy that i had to cry. i have honestly never heard anything like what she said. i am actually keeping that forever because i am not lying when i say that that post is the nicest thing anyone has ever said about me or done for me and anything <3

and that kind of sounds like i am being one of those "i have no friends so i will try to make people feel sorry for me by crying over the nice things that people do because its 'soooooo' uncommon". no way, i have amazing friends and i love them so so so so so so so so so much it HURTS but this really was special :)

it was funny though, how stupid i felt, behind a screen, typing some deep message, to another screen, no matter who was going to read it.

sometimes i really feel like i was born into the wrong time. i dont have a phone that works and when it comes to computers im absolutely lost.



sometimes i just think that i will one day wake up and this will all have been a dream, a dream within a dream and i will actually be elizabeth bennet in ballrooms, dancing with mr darcy, giggling with her little sisters and falling in love. i think i could do that :)
(Holiday) 

No comments:

Post a Comment