Monday 5 September 2011

Skins

Hello strangers.. this is kind of a random post, i mean, i don't really know what i'm going to say, but Jem told me i really needed to post something so that she can keep posting. I am meant to be reading Pride and Prejudice right now but clearly i'm doing this, and before this i was watching Skins.. AHA! I shall talk about skins. Okay so i'm now on season three. Basically, in case your unfamiliar, it's a show about angsty teenagers who have heaps of sex and take loads of drugs. The first two seasons focused on these characters...

Chris who is a fucking LEGEND

Anwar, he's funny but kinda annoying

Jal.. I HATE YOU. All she does is plays her fricken clarinet. Get off the show!

Cassie, who we all love even though she doesn't eat and overuses the words "wow" and "lovely"

Maxxie, who you all know i'm obsessed with

Sid, best friends with Tony and is in love with Michelle

Tony.. kind of a douche but we love him anyway

Michelle, Tony's galfriend

Confused yet? Just watch the show, seriously.. anyway, i became so attached to these characters and their completely shit ubringing, that when their two seasons ended i didn't want to keep watching skins because i was worried the new cast would disappoint me... HOLY SHIT I'M SO GLAD I DECIDED TO KEEP WATCHING, THE NEW CAST ARE LIKE 1000 TIMES BETTER! Kidding, that's harsh, but i love this season so much moreoroeoeoroeoe i'm so excited!! Okay, so the new season focuses on Tony's younger sister Effy and all of her friends..


This is Effy. She is literally a goddess and i am obsessed with her.

AND THIS IS FREDDY. 

OKAY, SO HIS MUM DIED WHEN HE WAS YOUNGER AND HE'S IN LOVE WITH EFFY BUT EFFY KEEPS FUCKING HIS BEST FRIEND AND HIM AND EFFY KISSED, RIGHT, SO HE ROCKS UP TO HER HOUSE BECAUSE HE'S IN LOVE WITH HER AND HER MUMS ALL LIKE 'FUCK OFF, SHE'S NOT HOME' AND HE WALKS AWAY. THEN HE LOOKS UP AT HER WINDOW AND SHE'S LOOKING AT HIM, AND THEY STARE AT EACH OTHER BUT THEN HIS FUCKING BEST FRIEND COMES INTO VEIW AND IS SHIRTLESS AND STARTS KISSING HER NECK AND EFFY LOOKS SO SAD AND FREDDY'S EYES JUST FILL UP AND HE LOOKS SO GOD DAMN HURT AND MY HEART ACTUALLY BROKE.. I HONESTLY AND SERIOUSLY FELT WHAT HE WAS FEELING AND IT WAS INSANE BUT SO AMAZING AT THE SAME TIME AND THEN I JUST BURST INTO TEARS.

Sorry if I gave away alot then but i seriously needed to get that out. Anyway, the reason i'm making this post is because Skins makes me want to be a super angsty like grungy teenager and people who know me are probably laughing because i'm such a goody goody but literally it makes me want to smoke and get drunk all the time.. can't say i want to rip everyones clothes off but you know, sometimes i just want to be Effy.. all the time actually. And Jem said she'd be angsty with me, so hooray! I mean.. FUCK YEAH! Is that what angsty people say? Okay, so if you see me wearing heaps of eyeliner and fishnet stockings with a dress that doesn't cover my butt, call me Effy.. please.

Love ya'll, GO WATCH SKINS. NOW NOW NOW!!

Harriet

No comments:

Post a Comment