Tuesday 30 August 2011

DON'T WORRY, BE HAPPY


Ok, well i am really excited right now!!!! this is my second ever post and I DON'T EVEN HAVE THE CHICKENPOX!!!! FIST PUMP TO THAT!!!!

anyway, i really don't have that much to say. No dramas (or chickenpox :)!!!) or boy issues or family problems or new lifestyles or really deep and moving things or obsessions etc. yeah, my life is practically going with the flow and the flow is flowing pretty smoothly (touch wood) :)

i did cut my hair the other day though. like actually, cut my own hair. and now it doesn't all go up in a ponytail. so i guess next time i'll leave it to the professionals.... :)

but you know the days when you are just so HAPPY you want to turn into a shooting star and grant people wishes? well that is me right now!!!! the sun is out and i feel like a god!!! in winter i am a little poo and all i want to do is sleep and cry while i'm freezing my face off, but as soon as it gets warmer and the sun comes out and the flowers start to bloom i am a permanent smiley face

 ^ see? that is what i look like right now!!!!

I AM JUST SO HAPPY!!!!

it feels so weird, like coming out of hibernation. suddenly i feel alive!!! and HAPPY!!!
HAPPY is such a great word and honestly i have used it SO much recently it should be losing it's meaning but it DOESN'T because i am just SOOOOOO HAPPY :)

HAPPY

HAPPY

HAPPY

HAPPY

HAPPY

i just can't get enough!!

i feel so good!!! like, i have to wake up early in the morning for school and I LOVE LIFE!!! i have to do catch up work for everything i've missed and I LOVE LIFE!!! i listen to sad songs and laugh because WHY BE SAD WHEN YOU CAN BE HAPPY?????

so, i just basically wanted to spread the love and if you're still not convinced that you are fully HAPPY then here we are...







I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

HOLIDAY XXXXXXXXXXXX :)

No comments:

Post a Comment