Sunday 28 August 2011

Weekends rock my socks off

Hey people.. Before i actually fall asleep at my computer, i wanted to make a post. I had the best weekend because it was warm and lovely and my flowers have started blooming and you can just tell summers coming. I had no work to do and just spent the whole weekend doing stuff i've needed to do for ages/ hanging with friends i needed to see and it was just lovely :) This is ma weekend for you all...

1) photo wall WOOOO! (replacing my old picture of Cody Simpson which by the way, i'm kind of mourning the fact that i no longer love him because i try but i honestly can't deal with him anymore)





2) had the best time with holiday- got this amazing lip balm and now my life is complete, and got the best pants ever which we are both sharing



3) was social.. i know, shocker! p.s don't blame me for these bad photos.. my camera got more action than i did last night ;) HAHAHA i'm so impressed with that call i'm not even going to delete it





Rock on guyz really cute photo's there.

4) I spent ages thinking of my favourite words.. that sounds like a weird thing to do but i did it this afternoon while i was in the midst of doing nothing, so i made a list:

Serendipity. Euphoria. Utopia. Blissfulness. Cascade. Enchanted. Crystallised. Exuberant. Incandescent. Ultraviolet. Ineffable. Lullaby. Luminescent. Mist. Ocean. Zenith. Serene. Languid. Sunset. Mermaid. Washing. Rhapsody... and i really like the word nauseous but i felt like it didn't fit/ its a strange word to like.

Anyway, i just wanted to say yo cause i feel like i haven't posted for ages even though clearly i posted last week. And now i have to go because i'm actually about to faint i'm so tired! Have a good one

Harriet

No comments:

Post a Comment