Wednesday 31 August 2011

i miss you i miss you i miss you

GUYS, IM SORRRY
I MISS YOU ALL TOO MUCH
like wow,
holiday and harry are my life, and having a blog with them is like sharing a double bed
which is semi small, and because i kick and snore and sleep murmer, i said i would go into my room in my single bed.. BUT GUYS ITS SO COLD AND LONELY its going to take ages to get used to so im going to spend all day in our big bed and then justtt as im sooo tired i will sleepwalk to my bed so i dont have to be in there long by myself

DID THAT MAKE SENCE? I DUNO, DID IT? I DUNO THATS WHY I ASKED

 i wish you guys could relpy.. that would be sick of you..
I HAVE TO GO AND DO WORK, HOW LAME IS THAT
AND A SHOWER not so lame.. kinda tame.. or not ooer what am i implying I REALLY DON'T KNOW
anywayyy muma and papa bear are calling moi, but i will see you in the morning.. kidding i will be back later probz, i wont post again though.. just remeniss over our older posts..
sweet dreams :)
see you in the morning xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment