Thursday 25 August 2011

Waterpolo and life (jem)

SO... im not much of a swimmer, i've lost all my fitness- yet im signed up for waterpolo for the next semester.. thismorning at 6:20 i had to be at the pool for waterpolo trials, and they are awful. We have so many people playing for breakers (state) so trials is to test them out as well.. 

But, mum told me it was "Character Building" .. like my character needs to be built? but whateverrr, the good thing is, if you're angry about something or with someone you just take it out in the game.. 
In year 8 i did rowing, and this chic in the year above was just horrible to me, like swearing at me and telling me i was retarded (for a year 8, whos scared of everyone older.. thats alot to take)
ANYWAY she thinks she's top shit, and she is really pretty and everything but i've always be intimidated by her, and at waterpolo trials.. she wasn't nice.. soooo if she punches me and pushes me round next time and tell me to "fuck off" etc etc, then as sean said i will just turn into a shark... i was going to get a picture but they scare me too much so.. 
IN the hope that i don't die during these agressive games of waterpolo ( i always get fouled off so clearly im the threat anyway...) i will eventually look like this:


Woow... that make me want summer so bad (not that i look like any of these incredibleee girls, i promise :P ) 

ANYWAY, i was just thinking.. im going to do a post on tumblr, because im bored (as in a post about tumblr)

XO XO JEMINIYAA  <3 



No comments:

Post a Comment