Wednesday 17 August 2011

Jembalem

SO, last night i deleted an assignment which took me ages and my phone broke and i was really tired and kinda sick, and i got angry and i spoke to sean and he made me feel better, and i texted harry and she made me feel better and i though of holiday coming back to school (AFTER TWO WEEKS) and it made me feel better.. so i went to sleep and woke up and felt better :)
HOLIDAY CAME BACK TODAY, i lept on her in the middle of the hall and even if her chickenpox were still contageous it wouldnt have stopped me, and HARRY said some funny things today par example in geography holiday went to get her textbook from her locker and the minute she left harry said "JEM SHARE A BOOK WITH ME, DONT GO WITH HER etc etc" and it made me laugh :) and then i yawned and she said, oh my god!! JEM! dont yawn outloud!!! and i gave her a quizzical look and she goes, haha, the teacher will think you're bored and then say are you bored? and its really scary! hahaha i laughed :) and in english, one of my best friends and i were thinking of funny formal scenarioes  and i laughed crazily, ANYWAY my day was a pretty funny one today :P
ALSO i couldn't swim coach tonight and it was lifesaving week soo they would have been wearing clothes which is heeaps cute :P

PS PS PS PS PS
PLEASE COMMENT ON SOMETHING :) even if its hate mail.. that will spice things up :) 

I kinda feel like sharing some deep song lyrics, which may not be that deep.. but still, feel free to skip the rest of this post.. it might be boring :) xo xo jem

I don't mind spending every day, out on  your conrner in the pouing rain, look for the girl with the broken smile, ask her if she wants to stay a while
Look at the stars, look how they shine for you and all the things you do
You can be the peanut butter to my jelly, you can be the butterflies i feel in my belly
Pour me a heavy dose of atmosphere, cos i'll dose of safe and soundly but i'll miss your arms around me
You be the anchor that keeps my feet on the ground, i'll be the wings that keep your heart in the clouds.
Everybody's feeling warm and bright, its such a fine and natural sight, everybody's dancing in the moonlight
Let's dance to joy division and celebrate the irony, everything is going wrong, but we're so happy
When you're sure you've had enough of this life, well hang on, don't let yourself go, cause everybody cries and everybody hurts sometimes..
So where was the passion when you need it the most? You kick up the leave and the magic is lost..
She acts like summer and walks like rain, reminds me that theres a time to change hey hey,
I can be your hero baby, i can kiss away the pain, i will stand by you forever, you can take my breathe away
if i lay here, if i just lay here, would you lie with me and just forget the world?
So i'll put this cigarette to bed, Pull some sheets from off your side, i put my arm around you safe in the night still dreaming of fortune, But you're wrong, i dont belong.
A drop in the ocean, a change in the weather i was praying that you and me might end up together
You found me, you found me, lying on the floor, where were you where were you?

Here i go.. i'll tell you what you already know, if you love me, with all of your heart, if you love me, i'll make you a star in my universe. So come on love draw your swords, shoot me to the ground, you are mine i am yours, lets not fuck around. I'll taste the devils tears, drink from his sould but i'll, i'll never give up youuu

THANKS KIDS
jem :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment